While the days become more and more chilly, the classrooms of BGA are filled with talk of gobbling turkeys and giving thanks. As we are encouraging our students to reflect on what they’re grateful for this season, teachers and staff are reflecting as well. To our coworkers, thank you for being on our team. You don’t just care for the wellbeing of the children in your own care but of all our learners and of the staff that work to teach them. Working with you is an honor and a delight.
To the children of our program, thank you for coming in excited to learn each day. Sharing in your moments of new discoveries and earned success is truly a gift. It is inspiring to watch how you rise to new challenges with excitement and curiosity and we can’t wait to see all that you do and are capable of. To the families of these fantastic children, thank you for becoming a part of our BGA family. We love supporting you in caring for and educating your children. Here are some resources of fun, festive activities you can do with your little genius to celebrate this holiday season!
Fall and Thanksgiving Vocabulary:
Trees / Los árboles
Leaves / Las hojas
Thanks / Gracias
Grateful / Agradecido(a)
Turkey / El Pavo
- DIY Thanksgiving Piñata: https://studiodiy.com/2013/11/14/diy-confetti-stuffed-turkey/
- Thanksgiving Turkey Crown: https://printablecrush.com/free-printable-thanksgiving-turkey-crowns/
- Easy Turkey Track Craft: https://fun-a-day.com/turkey-tracks-turkey-art-for-kids/
- Thanksgiving Color Sorting: https://www.smartschoolhouse.com/diy-crafts/thanksgiving-color-sorting-for-kids/2
- Gratitude Jar: http://www.doodlebugblog.com/2013/11/give-thanks-project-give-thanks-jars.html#.XdG8lTJKjVp
- Pumpkin Play Dough: https://www.smartschoolhouse.com/diy-crafts/pumpkin-play-dough